LED Lighting Electrician
Complete LED Lighting Solutions by Trusted Expert Electricians
Supply and installation of all your outdoor and alfresco electrical and lighting needs
Consider the lighting options for your new home or maybe to upgrade the lighting in your home, office or workshop. What if you could save on your power bill, help the environment and drastically improve the quality of lighting at the same time, all at a very affordable price. What you are looking for is LED lighting installed by our expert electricians.
Why LED lights?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode.They’re tiny semiconductors (diodes) which are wrapped in plastic. They have come a long way in the last few years and are the most popular and efficient choice when looking for lighting solutions or upgrading your current lighting situation. LED lights are an excellent option for reducing your energy bill. They use less power than an incandescent or halogen light.
To change your current lights, you will want an LED lighting upgrade electrician, luckily you don’t have to look any further. At Sorted Electrical we have loads of experience changing old lighting to new LEDs and at the same time, saving our clients’ money by reducing their power consumption. You may still want to learn more on LED lighting before calling us, so please read on.
Benefits of LED light installation
One of the biggest advantageous of LED lighting is the safety aspect. Have you ever tried to take out or replace a halogen bulb after it has been on for a few minutes? You can barely touch it. The heat that halogen bulbs and light fittings generate is far greater than the LED alternative. Only 20% of the energy used produces light, the other 80% is heat. If the halogen bulb is too close to timber beams or insulation it can cause a massive fire risk.
We offer LED downlight Installation in Calamvale and other surrounding suburbs as far as Brisbane. This includes downlight upgrade from halogen or filament bulb lights. Our LED installation services are always done to the highest standard using high-quality products.
Another reason to go LED is that they last on average more than 25 times longer than filament/incandescent lighting.
LED lighting Installation Pricing
LED lighting cost is far less than it used to be. At Sorted Electrical our LED Installation Electricians will be able to supply and install quality downlights throughout your home without costing you an arm and leg. Also, if you think about your power bills over the next few years, you will be saving money by switching to LEDs.
There are many LED lighting installation companies that charge premium prices and this has pushed people to believe that LEDs are not cost-effective, but they can be if you choose the correct company who can work with your budget.
At Sorted Electrical we have solutions to fit all budgets and provide a lighting plan that will work best for you.
Having LED Lighting Installed
At Sorted Electrical we specialise in using LEDs to provide the absolute best lighting solution possible for all our clients. Here are a few ways we have utilised LED lighting for our customers.
There have never been so many options with any other type of light. LEDs are so versatile; you can use them everywhere. Did I mention you can change the colour from warm white, cool white or daylight all in the same fitting, just change the switch on the light.
Sorted Electrical can offer a full energy-saving light package. This is to upgrade old downlights, batten holders, fluorescent lights, and spotlights to a quality LED replacement.
Call our Calamvale & Brisbane electricians at Sorted Electrical to discuss your lighting options and receive a free quote. We will get it SORTED!
Here are a few ways we have utilised LED lighting for our customers.
- Highlight feature walls
- Create perfect lighting for cinema rooms
- Show paths and gardens
- Pool and deck lighting
- Replace dull inefficient halogen/filament lights with slim downlights
- Spot and floodlights for back yards
Your trusted LED Lighting electrician
At Sorted Electrical, we are passionate about LED lighting. Whether for residential or commercial purposes, we specialize in helping our clients understand their lighting needs and choose the most cost-effective and quality options. We perform LED installations for advanced lighting options in and around Brisbane. Our electricians are knowledgeable and trained with your safety in mind, ensuring that all installation options remain safe. Contact us today to install energy-saving LED lighting to ensure a brighter future!
Our electrician service area covers all of Calamvale, Springwood, Logan and all surrounding areas